Sunday, April 3, 2016

Ch-ch-ch-changes.....

Well it's been an interesting six months or so. I apologize for the infrequent updates, I've been pretty busy and only managed a few small changes here and there. Back in September life decided to throw me a curveball and I got released from the job I had been at for 17 years. I did find a new job fairly quickly but my schedule seems to be a lot busier than I thought it would be with the new job and teaching part time evenings and weekends.

As always, there are a lot of irons in the fire including several commission projects and a bunch of really cool new models that I have been documenting my progress on in preparation for posting. I really hope to get quite a few more updates in soon, and I promise to try to devote at least one day a week to getting new material out there.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment